Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Noob’s Welcome


Welcome to the grammatical spasms of a newborn blog. You will witness the awkward posts and inconsistent formatting of a writer who has something to say, but is jumping into a medium that he’s only had the courage to admire from afar.

What made me take the leap, you ask? That would be a kind hearted kick in the ass by a professor.
I’ve never wanted to admit it, but I only feel like I’m on a creative roll when I’m either making up stories or writing something down. My latest professor, a Dr. Richardson, gave me that kind of hard time you can only really think back to as a training montage. I had one good semester to poor my heart out onto a piece of paper, and see what significance it had for me.

This could go on for a few more paragraphs, so I’ll just end this section with, I changed my major to English and have had the itch to write.

Now on to the reason…

Originally, I was going to name this blog “The Fuzzy Carebear” to point out what kind of gamer’s head you’re getting yourself into. I tend to avoid ranting and raving about things I can’t change. I tend to accept that “this game is not for me” and don’t have any reason or want to prove to followers of a certain gaming philosophy, that my way is law. I say this because it has become a regular aspect of blogging, this Blog-o-steria! as the hosts over at www.channelmassive.com put it. I’m going to try my best not to fall into that pit.

I hope to have my first real post up soon! I’m currently interested in writing some stuff about my experiences with The Chronicles of Spellborn, Requiem: Bloodymare, and Atlantica Online.

Excitement!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment